So the third annual 'ladies night' happened at Miss Blonde's (or
There is Mindy, Tanja and I....YEAH!!
Earlier in the day Mrs. Blonde was nice enough to model a shawl I knit for her a while ago. I used size 50 needles...yes, you heard that correct~size 5o. I look a bit like Buffy the Vampire Knitter, but hey...you do what you have to for fashion right? My wrists felt like I carried two baseball bats around for a week.
Now to the Knitting...I mean the current knitting!!
Here are two presents for people who are unlucky enough to have me sleeping at their house next week. The Noro scarf is for April and the two dumbo-like flaps are soon to be a hat for Bob.
This beauty is the Salina sweater from Vintage Knits. I only need to fix the puckering at the shoulder seam and seams the sides. Which I have promised I will do tomorrow at work so that I can wear it on my vaca down the coast. More pictures and details when I finish.
Bad Ass Knitters





No comments:
Post a Comment