In other news. I am just elated that Digs moved up. I have been (between studying for finals, redoing GIS maps) col' kickin' it with some good people. And having many GT's. Here are some pictures of the Brew Tasting we went to at Raley Field last Saturday.
Here is Digs and I. We perfected the "pose" that Jacob taught me. Before all of my pictures look as if I looked a bit like the Joker from the original Batman.
There are times in my life when I realize that my pals are the greatest pals. The people I surround myself with truly have made me the person I am today. I have never been more satisfied with a group of people than I am now with my friends. This post is dedicated to you and the wonderful Mothers that raised y'all.
Happy Mother's Day to all.
Bad Ass Knitters





1 comment:
Good post.
Post a Comment