Thursday, February 21, 2008
STITCHES WEST!!
Hip hip horray! I'm here. I went to the Ravelry meetup tonight and met with Knitterotica and neecespieces. We had the sushi for dinner with me madre and then accidentally met up at the Blue Moon Fiber Arts booth where all three of us bought beautiful yarn. At the Ravelry meetup I got to annoy the founders of the wonderful Ravelry and also Cookie A. I got a picture with all three, but didn't bring my camera's cord so you don't get to see them until I get home on Sunday! I also bought way to much yarn on the first night. Good thing it was all for free because my mommy is a freiken goddess! I'm off to bed now as I have a knitwear design class that starts at 8:30 in the morn! Please leave me a comment if you'll be around tomorrow. I'll have the good old puter on me and hopefully will be able to do a bit of blogging on my break. Maybe even find a camera cord and upload some pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Ass Knitters





No comments:
Post a Comment