I just ordered the KnitPicks Gloss in Burgundy to make the Thermal from Knitty.com and I blame this all on Ravelry!!
The pattern browser over there is the bane of existence to my checking account! I can find at least 100 things that I want to knit right now. Not to mention I never seem to find things to knit with the stash I have at home....CURSE YOU RAVELRY!!
In other news, Franklin from The Panopticon is going to be in Sacramento this weekend for his 1000 knitters book. I was reading his blog when he first mentioned it and offered him wine and fun on the ranch if he came to Sacramento. So, let me take credit for him coming out here...HA. Kidding. I am so incredibly excited for him to come to Sacramento!! I will be there with bells on. Maybe I'll even see some of my fellow Ravelers there. One can only hope.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Ass Knitters





1 comment:
Ravelry is exactly the reason I just ordered MORE YARN which I do NOT NEED to start yet ANOTHER PROJECT. It's like crack!
Post a Comment