Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Short Post.

I need to upload some images, but I haven't spent enough time at home to do this. Last Friday, J and his BF came down to the Ranch for a little night of Beer Pong. So much fun was had! Not to mention how much beer was consumed. I just love those two boys. Erin showed up for the last few matches and couldn't believe how much fun it was. I have great pictures of the night that I'll post next weekend.

In other news....I will be headed to Humboldt County this weekend to check out the school up there. The great thing is that I will be traveling with Sammy and he drives really well. Well, except for when he curbs my tires, but that is another story entirely. His capable driving abilities mean that I can force him to drive MaryJane (my Subaru) the whole way while I knit.

Segue into knitting news. I started a pair of Jaywalkers (insert picture here) and also I started knitting KBlonde's baby sweater for her shower on September 30th. I'm going to knit like a mad woman in order to have it finished on time. I was going to knit the Baby Surprise Sweater, but I had a horrible time finding the book. I finally found it, but it's a little late now. I chose another sweater from Mac&Me that is super cute. I don't think she reads this, but I'm not posting a picture just in case. I cast on last night and am nearly done with the back so I shouldn't have a problem finishing in time. I'm using Malabrigo worsted in a wonderful pink colorway.

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll post more on Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby sweaters go gloriously fast! Especially for teeny gals. I am really excited about your Jaywalkers, it's good you are finally really enjoying the process of sock knitting. Wait til you get to the heel flap...that's my favorite part.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]discount software office 2007, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]academic testing software[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]office home software[/url] buy microsoft software in software to buy tickets
for purchase of software [url=http://sapresodas.net/]quarkxpress 8 book[/url] discounted computer software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]download adobe creative suite 4 master collection[/url] price list for software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]software freeware downloads[/url] office 2007 enterprise torrent
autocad hatch patterns [url=http://sapresodas.net/]education software reseller[/url][/b]