I also started and finished a beanie out of bulky Malabrigo. It is a pattern that I originally found someplace on the internet, memorized and now just kinda cast on and go with an adaption of the pattern. The beanie nicely compliments the Art Yarn's Clapotis scarf that I have been working
Hello, I'm Megan and I have a problem. It's been 2 hours since I last bought some Malabrigo and this time my sobriety will stick. I swear.
I photographed all of the projects that I am currently working on today so that I can upload them into Ravelry. It isn't enough that I futz around on there at work all day, but now I am spending a beautiful Saturday o
baking! I also love to walk around the ranch in the fall and winter. It's just to FN hot to do any sort of activity that doesn't involve being submerged in cool water.
Here are the new socks I cast on last night. I just love the colors, they remind me of the fall. I am going to make ankle socks with little balls that hang off the back. The will be reminiscent of late 70's early 80's cheerleader and/or tennis socks. Cheesy, yes...totally awesome, god damn right!
Last weekend (Labor Day) was grrr-eat. I spend Saturday and Sunday morning lying about in a pool reading. I finished Animal Farm and got deep into the Big Sur book I am reading. On Sunday after spending a few hours getting cancer, a group of friends and family went to the State Fair to watch the destruction derby!! Whoop, all white trash all the ti
On Monday, my Dad and I (along with his girlfriend) and all of his buddies, headed to the small town of East Nicolaus and watched their quaint Labor Day parade. The tractors were sweet and
We drank Gin Fizzes, which by the way are muy delicioso! Will be making those as soon as I invest in a blender.
Which will be as soon as I don't live where my "kitchen" is a counter about 5 feet long.
Bad Ass Knitters





2 comments:
Hahaha, love the beanie, and your dad looks adorable in it!
I...have never knit with Malabrigo.
Oh, and I hardly ever knit just ribbing on my socks. It kills. And said socks will end up as ankle socks or take FOR-EVE-R! (flashback to Sandlot) Pom Squad was my very first pair of socks. Whoops...you have Ravelry, I shouldn't have said that.
It's hot here too. I stay inside as I hate sunlinght, and (to completely counterbalance you) have very pale, fair skin. :P
Post a Comment