Saturday, October 6, 2007

Presents!



Super goofy picture of me wearing the wonderful Technicolor dream scarf. It was this morning
that I took the picture so excuse the sleepy look in my eyes and the tousled condition on my hair.



I got my PRGE package earlier this week and I now have time to post about it. My gifter is ShadKitty. She was a wonderful friend during the experience. We emailed back and forth at least a dozen times. I was trying to figure out who she was the whole time, but I'm no sleuth so I didn't end up figuring her out. Other than the scarf I got some beautiful sock yarn that I will make either a hat or some nucks with. I got an alpaca hat that is so warm and cute and a stunning necklace!

The sock yarn is so pretty! I really love the mix of colors and it is inspiration for my to dye some yarn! The necklace is awesome. It is something I would totally pick out for my self. It's metal and has a very raw look to it. It reminds me of industrial building. I really like unusual jewelry that reminds me of earth metals and stones. It matches the two necklaces that I bought garage sale-ing last weekend. This is my second swap. The first was fund, but ShadKitty made this so much more enjoyable by all of her contact. She really is a good pal.

3 comments:

kiki said...

you look so great with this scarf!
great stuff at all.
best
kiki

Shadkitty said...

Aww! I am so glad you really liked it all! :) Usually I do muchhhhh better, so if this was a good package, imagine how great the next ones will be. :)

aj said...

Oh wow! That yarn you got is GORGEOUS and your new scarf it lots of fun!

:0) AJ