Thursday, October 4, 2007

Until I can manage something worth while....

I was reading over on Ravelry that a good way to get more readers to your page is to have a regular feature. Well, I pondered this and I thought of one good one that is not knitting related...well it could be. It is up to you people (all three of you) to ask me questions and from now on I will do "Tell All Tuesdays." Ask me whatever you want. It could be an advise question, it could be political, it could be about knitting..Hell you could ask me when my last BM was. I might not answer that one, but hey you never know.

In knitting related news....My wonderful PRGE (that's Punk Rock Gift Exchange for you squares out there) friend ShadKitty sent me my package. It is wonderful! But you wouldn't know yet, would you dear reader. That is because I haven't yet posted the pictures of the package. I was hoping that Miss Kitty was my pal (one because her name has to do with kitty, and some of my close friends that read will know the significance of this) because of her love for all things Johnny Depp! I found a surprise for her...shhhh don't say anything. I will post her wonderful gift on my day off tomorrow. I also cast on for the Juliet from the wonderful girls over at Zephyr. I am using Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora. I have heard many a bad thing about this yarn, but I really like it. So if any of you out there in Blogworld have some Cotton Angora that you don't want...By all means send it my way ;)

1 comment:

Shadkitty said...

My question (just so I don't forget to ask before Tuesday) is, what is your favorite thing about Halloween?