Tuesday, October 9, 2007

SWAP QUESTIONS

Here are the questions:
QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground?

Ground, only because I don't have a coffee grinder. And I live in 200 square feet so I try not to buy things that only have one purpose.

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?

Decaf is like drink non-alcoholic beer...no reason to drink it. I'll have water if I don't want caffeine.

3. Regular or flavored?

Regular. I like my coffee to taste like coffee. Every so often I'll use that vanilla flavoring from the gas station because their coffee tastes yucky.

4. How do you drink your coffee?

With my mouth? (insert joke drum roll here...bu duh duh.) Hot, but not to hot. I prefer to let my cup of coffee sit for at least 10 minutes to cool down.

5. Favorite coffee ever?

Peet's...so good! If your talking store bought--this costa rican organic fair trade that is sooooo strong and as expensive as oil.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?

I like strong coffees, but not burnt. I don't like starbucks. It tastes burned to me.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?

Scones or cinnamon buns.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?

I love to try different things and I'm not picky.

9. Yarn/fiber you love?

Cashmere, duh? I love all types of fiber. I recently have been looking at all of the wonderful indy-dyed sock yarns. Now I just must find a way to enjoy knitting socks.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?

I don't like novelty yarns much.

11. What's on your needles?

Oh, man...Many thing it seems right now.
1. Jaywalker gloves
2. Rusted Root
3. Cable hat
4. Clapotis
5. Juliet

do I have to go on?!

12. Favorite colors?

I love green, but should ban myself from buying any more of this color. I love color in general, although purple makes me look a bit jaundiced.

13. Allergies?

Mold, but no fiber allergies.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?

I'm really looking forward to this. Joining in swaps on the internet has introduced me to wonderful people and fun times.

2 comments:

Dawn ;) said...

glad you joined us ~ it should be an awesome round. thx for filling out your questionaire. ;D

blopeep said...

Hey Meg - checkin' in and readin' your stuff! Looking forward to swapping with you.