Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tell all Tuesday...

My first question is from ShadKitty my PRGE pal...

She asks "What is my favorite thing about Halloween?"

I think it is the dress up part. I love to play dress up for any reason and since it is Halloween you can become whomever you want. You can pile on the makeup, do your hair in a way you would never have the balls to normally, party with complete strangers, dress...how should I say this...more risque than you would normally, and all of this (other than risque dress part) can be done with the kids. What better excuse for you and a child to act the same age!

My favorite past costumes are (but are not limited to):

1. Bettie Page--My boyfriend at the time wanted me to do a sexy costume and I said if he paid for it I would do it. It was RAD!! No one at the party recognized me and I got hit on by his next door neighbor. I don't think Briman's eyes made it above my chest on which I was wearing a boustier.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
2. Alice in Wonderland--and the same boyfriend as above went as the White Rabbit. We updated our costumes. He had a Flav-a-flave clock around his neck and I was the punk version of Alice.

3. Fat Stripper--HYSTERICAL!! I work a fat suit with pasties and a thong! Oh good god it was so much fun. I could swing my pendulous breasts around in a circle by the end of the night.

This year I am planning to be the female version of The Joker. Haven't got a thing for the costume yet though.


Keep your questions coming for my "tell all tuesdays"

1 comment:

Shadkitty said...

That. Rocks. I want to be the Cheshire Cat. :D Deciding which I like better: Dressing up? Or candy?? I do love candy. lol